Are you ready to implement a screening and treatment program for Adult and Pediatric sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in your dental practice?
Comprehensive Sleep Apnea Training
Integrated Airway Training
The #1 online Comprehensive Sleep Apnea training for Dentists and teams to implement Adult AND Pediatric Sleep Apnea in their practices FAST!
Our Sleep Accelerator Program is a true hybrid program that gives the busy practitioner the best of both worlds… six weeks of Weekly Virtual Group Coaching to help quickly implement sleep apnea in your practice along with Online Access to the courses for One Year!
The Virtual Group Coaching is conducted over six weeks and participants will have a live Zoom call once a week for six weeks.
The program is self-paced, allowing individuals to complete it based on their own time and schedule.
The training covers several topics, including the basics of sleep apnea, setting up systems, and learning how to integrate and implement cases for effective treatment planning.
Cost: $1,500/month for 6 months
Imagine a practice where
- You are able to treat adult patients for sleep apnea
- Your practice is more profitable
- Your team is invested in screening patients and helping them get the treatment they need
- You get paid by medical insurance for sleep appliances
- You have systems in place to seamlessly implement Sleep Apnea in your practice
- You get constant referrals from MDs and other dentists
- You have the time to build your dream practice because you are no longer struggling or have frustrated team members who want to give up on Sleep apnea as a service.
If you are anything like I used to be 10 years ago, trying to figure out the best way to implement sleep apnea in the practice, you are asking yourself everyday:
- How am I going to get my team on board?
- Will I ever get paid?
- How can I market to find these patients?
- Will I ever get referrals from the MDs and other dentists?
- How much longer before we actually make an appliance?
Regardless of the fact that you try your best and work hard, most of the time, you are just trying to figure things out as you go along.
After getting trained and coming back to the office excited to make a change, all too quickly the harsh reality set in. I quickly realized that to be able to EFFECTIVELY implement this, I had to learn and set up SYSTEMS and develop the TOOLS.
If this is what you are feeling, I HEAR YOU!
Been there, done that.
I discovered that to successfully implement sleep apnea in the
practice, SYSTEMS are key!!
Simple, straightforward systems are what make implementation of this
life saving service a breeze.
The #1 online Sleep Apnea training for Dentists and Teams to implement Sleep Apnea in their practices FAST!!
Adult Sleep Apnea
What You Will Learn:
- Pathophysiology of sleep disorders
- What constitutes healthy sleep
- Sleep Architecture and terminology
- Health implications of sleep apnea
- Insomnia, RLS, PLMS
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome
- Clinical exam and screening
- Sleep Studies and HST’s
- Working with MDs
- Getting started
- Appliance Selection
- Record Taking
- George Gauge measurements
- AM aligners
- Side effects and managing them
- Follow ups
- Sleep Hygiene
- Learn how to market to your exciting new service to parents, MDs, ENT’s, Sleep Physicians in your community.
- Learn how to establish yourself as the go-to in your community even if you hate “marketing” yourself.
- Learn Ground Marketing tools your team can use to get the word out.
Pediatric Sleep Apnea
If your practice is like mine, you will have or probably already have parents, grandparents looking for answers…
POOR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
SWOLLEN TONSILS AND ADENOIDS
They may benefit from screening and treatment of Sleep Apnea.
As the neonatal standard of care has shifted away from revising tongue ties, many children have increasingly experienced improper palate development. This results in a high, narrow palate, narrowed sinuses, and improper tongue position during sleep. All of these physical issues contribute to sleep breathing issues, and without adequate sleep, children are unable to regulate emotions, retain academic material, or develop appropriately.
Here’s What you will learn:
- Pathophysiology of sleep disorders
- Stages of Sleep
- The importance of early recognition and intervention
- Obesity and OSA: Is there a connection?
- Implications on Pediatric Health
- Identify Symptoms
- Understand The Cause
- Effective screening tools
- Diagnose the Problem
- Understanding PSGs and HSTs
- Cardio Pulmonary Coupling: When and How to use it
- Working with MDs, ENTs and Pediatricians
- Treatment Options
- Understanding the guidelines of treatment for Pediatric OSA.
- Evaluation and diagnosis of myofunctional disorders
- Phase 1 Ortho (Pre Ortho therapy)
- Tongue Ties and Frenectomy
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Different Appliances and their applications
- Sleep Hygiene
Setting Up For Success
- Medical and Dental Billing
- Setting up Protocols for success
- Myofunctional exercises
- Appliance selection
- How to do a complete exam and record taking
- Screening forms and questionnaires
- Paperwork for HST’s
- Medical Insurance forms
- Templates for letter of medical necessity, Affidavit for CPAP in tolerance and more…
- Checklists and workflows…
- Letter templates for correspondence with MDs
- Marketing material including in-office brochures, posters, brochures for referring offices, referral cards, web marketing examples, print ad examples and more…
- Myofunctional therapy brochures
- Myofunctional Therapy templates for most anterior tongue ties, posterior tongue ties, tongue thrust and more…
- Get Instant access to Dr. Dassani’s THREE ebooks on Sleep Apnea and Medical Billing
- Get added to our closed Facebook group where you will have access to Dr Dassani and her team. Get all your questions answered.
The path to SAVING LIVES begins HERE
The path to a more PROFITABLE practice begins TODAY
The questions is…. ARE YOU READY to TAKE ACTION to help your patients and your practice?
If So, what are you waiting for?