Meet Dr. Meghna Dassani
As a dentist and mother, Dr. Meghna Dassani knows what it feels like to have a child that doesn’t sleep well.
She knows how easily it can be misdiagnosed for months and even years. Dr. Dassani believes each child is unique, which is why she created a protocol that empowers parents with personalized treatment options, so any child can sleep soundly.
Dr. Dassani received her initial training from the University of Mumbai, India, where she graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). She established and operated her own practice in Mumbai, India, for six years before moving to the United States, where she earned her DMD at Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Dassani relocated to Houston and practiced dentistry as an associate before she opened Dassani Dentistry in 2011.
Dr. Dassani’s commitment to continuing education has expanded her catalog of dental procedures including placement and restoration of dental implants, aesthetic dentistry, treatment of TMJ/TMD dysfunction, and – most notably – sleep apnea treatment for adults and children.
Dr. Dassani belongs to the following professional organizations:
- Fellow and Member, International Congress of Implantologists
- Associate Fellow, World Clinical Laser Institute
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
Accreditations & Affiliations
Dr. Dassani’s natural curiosity and commitment to lifelong learning make her a powerhouse in the dental community.