Unlock the Sleep Secrets of Rested Kids!
Discover How to Help Your Child Sleep Better, Learn Better, and Be Happier Than Ever Before
“Sleep is beyond important. This book will do nothing but open your eyes to just how great a role the quality of sleep our children get directly affects their quality of life.”
– Vanna C.
Do you ever feel like your child is struggling to regulate their emotions, concentrate in school, or participate in sports?
Does your child have trouble sleeping at night? Or does your child have a hard time waking up in the morning, no matter how much sleep they get?
If so, you’re not alone.
Many children are struggling with sleep, and it’s affecting their lives in significant ways.
You might be wondering what’s wrong with your child. They’re having trouble making friends, concentrating in school, and participating in sports. You’ve tried everything to keep them moving forward while lifting their spirits, but nothing seems to work. It may have been suggested that it’s just a problem with scheduling and discipline. But you know that something else is going on. It can’t be normal for a child to live this way.
Is your child:
- Having meltdowns over minor injuries
- Struggling with schoolwork
- Feeling drowsy throughout the day
- Losing interest in the activities they once enjoyed
- Experiencing behavioral issues
- Difficult to wake up, or are they having trouble falling asleep at night
If your child experiences the above symptoms, the underlying problem is sleep. That is why Dr. Meghna Dassani dedicated her time to writing The Tired Child: How Sleep and Sleep Breathing Can Change Your Child’s Life, with the solution needed to help your child have a healthy sleeping pattern.
Sleep Tight: The Top Benefits of Ensuring Your Child Gets a Good Night’s Rest
Good sleep is necessary to:
- Regulate the parts of the brain that handle self-control, mood, and social skills
- Consolidate memories and learning
- Release the hormones necessary for healthy growth and better mental health
- Support the immune system
- Fight inflammation
- Ensure a happy, healthy child
- Allow your child to concentrate in school and participate in sports
In this Book you will:
- Learn how to identify the symptoms of sleep disorders in children and the effects they have on behavior, physical and mental health, and learning capabilities.
- Understand how healthy sleep supports your child’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- Explore the different causes of sleep deprivation in kids and effective ways to treat them.
- Discover practical strategies for supporting healthy sleep at home.
So what are you waiting for? Click the link to get your copy now.
Find out how you can establish a healthy sleeping pattern in your child.
By reading The Tired Child: How Sleep and Sleep Breathing Can Change Your Child’s Life, you will learn about the effects sleep has on children. By taking steps to correct your family’s sleep behavior, you can change their lives.
A Message from Dr. Meghna Dassani
Every child deserves uninterrupted, restful sleep. And I know from personal experience the serious toll that sleep apnea and other sleep conditions can take. So I have dedicated my career to helping children get the high-quality sleep they need to grow and thrive.
A lack of quality sleep can show up in a variety of ways in kids. And many problems previously unassociated with sleep disorders can now be traced back to poor sleep and airway issues. These problems include…
- Learning difficulties and poor performance at school
- Feeling moody, irritable, and impatient
- Excessive daytime tiredness
- Loud snoring
Sleep-disordered breathing can also negatively impact a child’s IQ each year the condition goes untreated. But the good news is pediatric sleep-disordered breathing is very treatable. And with the right care, every child with airway issues can start sleeping soundly, so they wake up refreshed and ready to reach their full potential.
The Tired Child: How Sleep and Sleep Breathing Can Change Your Child’s Life
is your go-to resource for helping your child get the healthy sleep they need.
You can download or buy the book today to start making a difference in your child’s life. Together, we can change your children’s sleep and change their lives.
View this profile on Instagram
About Meghna Dassani, DMD
Dr. Dassani is passionate about helping children achieve healthy sleep. In her Houston-area sleep dentistry practice, she helps her pediatric patients breathe better every day. Dr. Dassani has trained many other providers in pediatric sleep dentistry and is a frequent speaker at professional conferences.
A tireless advocate for children, she continues to research new methods to help her pediatric patients achieve healthy, restful sleep that allows them to learn and grow. You can find Dr. Dassani online at MeghnaDassani.com and you can follow her on social media by clicking the links below.